Shabby Blogs

Saturday 3 January 2015

Colouring practice

I bought a class in colouring skin and hair from Kit and Clowder (http://kitandclowder.ning.com/groups) and, after my initial enthusiasm, let it sit unused.  
While I've had some down time the last few days I decided to revisit the lessons.  One of them was a tutorial using Spring Bling Wryn from Tiddly Inks.  Although Alyce goes a bit quick for me to follow along I don't think she turned out too badly.  What do you think?


Anyway I was pleased enough to use her for a card.


Although the colours are quite Christmassy, I still thought they would be ok to use for the remaining winter birthdays I have coming up.


The flourish is a new My Favourite Things die I received as a present from my daughter and her family.  I also got a city scape which I will be using very soon.

I also used a few MFT blueprints dies for the other small embellishments.  They really make a difference to how a card looks.


I'm pleased with how this card came together and I hope you like it too.


TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!