Shabby Blogs

Thursday 22 January 2015

Silver Fairy

Good morning all, hope you are having a good week. 

Today's card is one I made for a friend who's birthday is on Saturday. 


I used the Silver Fairy digi stamp from Wee Stamps, and coloured her with Copic markers. Then I added a touch of Wink Of Stella Clear to her wings. 


I went for a blue and orange colour scheme for a change, and I think it turned out OK. 


The papers are from the Docrafts Papermania Vintage Notes collection and the blue and orange card is from Simon Stays Stamp kits. 


I used a Lili of the Valley ready made sentiment and added Marianne Vintage Lace and blue and orange ribbon. 


The leaf swirls are from an MFT die and I added a few different flowers and a little crystal butterfly. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!