Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sailing

Good morning everyone, hope you are well and having a good week.


It was my eldest grandson's 9th Birthday yesterday, so this is the card that me and his grandad sent him. 


It was only when I was making cards for Cody that I realised we don't have that many images for boys/men so this will have to be rectified soon lol. Anyway this image is a pre-coloured one from a Lili of the Valley artpad. 


I used an MFT Blueprints set to cut the stitched rectangles and the papers are from the Ahoy There paper pad by Docrafts. 


I used a dark blue card to back it all and cut the word tags, then I added it to a 7 x 7 card blank. 


I had the little wooden nautical embellishments in the stash and thought they went well with this card. 


The Happy Birthday and Grandson are cut from Coredinations card using Britannia dies and the tags are cut with the MFT Blueprints set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!