Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Three Feathers

Good morning all, no I haven't nipped down the local pub lol. Three Feathers is what I'm calling my card as I couldn't think of anything else!



I used the same feather die from the other day, but this time I cut three and coloured two of them with Distress Inks. I used Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire. 


The sentiment is a ready made one from Lili of the Valley which I have backed with a couple of punched scalloped circles. 


The white card was run through a flower embossing folder and I used the de-bossed side just for a change. 


I finished it all off with a piece of ribbon, a small bow, some jewels and a few tiny pearls. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!