Shabby Blogs

Sunday 25 January 2015

Male colleague

Happy Sunday everyone.

My card today is one I have made for a colleague who's birthday is today.  
I won't tell you how old he is but he's only got a couple of years to the big 60! LOL!!

Have a very happy Birthday Mr Steve!


The digi stamp and sentiment are from Handmade Harbour and are coloured with Copics.  The banners are made using Blueprints #7.


I cut a mid sized star and added a metal button with twine behind.  It's more masculine than flowers, don't you think?


I like using this image for male cards, and I know quite a few men it suits perfectly, lol.


Anyway that's all for today.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!