Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 January 2015

Will you marry me?

Good morning all, hope you are all well on this Monday morning. 

Today's card is the one I made for Alan and I to send to D and Staci for their engagement. 


I used a Lili of the Valley pre-coloured image and cut it out with a circle die. 


I wrote the sentiment on the PC and then cut it down to size. 


The paper is from the Curiosity Corner 8 x 8 pad and really didn't need a lot of extra embellishments. 


So all I used was the love die from Paper Smooches cut with dark red Coredinations card. 


I then used the red card and some cream and brown to mat and layer the image and paper.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you Wednesday.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!