Shabby Blogs

Friday 8 July 2016

Happy in Fairyland

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week. Are you looking forward to a crafty weekend? I know I'm hoping for a bit of time in the craftroom this weekend, in between housework etc. lol.


Right, today's card is one I made for my great niece who was 1 a couple of weeks ago. I must admit I did enjoy making this one ;o))


I used the Fairy Friends set from Lawn Fawn and coloured all the pieces with Copic Markers. Then I cut them out with their matching dies. 


I also used the Lawn Fawn Flower Border and some bits from the Gnome Sweet Gnome set. 


The Hillsides are cut with the Mama Elephant Stitched Trio Border dies and I inked the sky with a pale blue Memento Dew Drop Ink. 


I added lots of clear Wink of Stella to the fairies and houses and have tried to capture some of the sparkle on the next few images, but it is really hard to capture on photo's. Although in real life it does look lovely.







Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!