Shabby Blogs

Thursday 21 July 2016

Unforgettable birthday

Good morning, I hope you are all well. I have scheduled some posts for while we are away, so hopefully they will work. 


For this card I did a soft ink background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, then used an idea I saw on Pinterest for the dogs and presents.


The one I saw on Pinterest had used bigger presents and smaller dogs lol but I went with what I had.


The presents are cut with Stitched Square dies from MFT Stamps and I inked them with the same distress inks as the base and added Washi Tape and stick on bows.


The dogs are from the Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park set and are cut out with their coordinating dies. I then coloured them with Copic Markers.


I used a sentiment from a Mama Elephant set called Ella and Friends and I embossed it with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.


Then I added it all to a 7 x 5 card blank and dotted around a few sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!