Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Nannies little bunnies

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card is the one I made for Jude's granddaughters to give to her on her birthday last week. 


Again inspiration for this card came from Pinterest, but I changed it up a little to suit what I needed it for. Jude's granddaughter's are her little bunnies (Warren is their surname) so I made sure it had two bunnies on the front.


The background is made using the MFT Vertical stars die, which I angled across the page. I coloured a piece of plain card in the colours that I used for the balloon to sit behind the stars to show through.


The balloon, clouds and bunnies are from the WPlus9 set Going Places. I stamped them with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I coloured them with Copic Markers.


The balloon I did in two layers. The bottom one is white card which I coloured then I put a vellum layer over the top.


I raised the images up on foam pads and added translucent sequins to the background. Then I used my tiny alphabet punches to punch 'Nanny' to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!