Shabby Blogs

Monday 18 July 2016

Have a Beautiful Day

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. Apologies for the lack of post on Friday but we had a bit of a medical emergency. Our Mum was taken ill late Thursday night with severe chest pains and ended up in the hospital. Six hours later she eventually got to see a doctor! after many tests, chest x-rays, MRI's with dye, she was eventually diagnosed with Pleurisy. Luckily she's now home and on the mend with some high dose painkillers. 


Today's card is the one I made to send to my daughter who's birthday was on Saturday. I used one of the new stamp sets that Jude got for her birthday called Beautiful Day from Altenew.

I used the new inks Jude also got, these are from Hero Arts and they are by Kelly Purkey. 


They don't have individual colour names but they are the mini cubes that come in sets of four. We have the Urban Ink, Coffee and Donuts and the Fashion Ink sets,


I used a soft Kraft card for the main image this time for a bit of a softer look. 


The sentiment is from the MFT Happy Everything set, I die cut the Happy twice, once with black card stock and then with fun foam for dimension. 


I glued the two layers together and then covered them with Clear Wink of Stella for lots of sparkle. Then I added a few coordinating enamel dots to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!