Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 July 2016

Have a flamin good birthday

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend.


Today's card was made for Jude's birthday a couple of weeks ago. I used the flamingo die from a recent Papercraft magazine as the main image.


I cut the die from black card and added clear Wink of Stella to the wing area.


Then I softly inked a piece of white cardstock using distress inks for the background.


I made the wave paper using a stamp from a Simon Says Stamp kit with Memento inks. The grass clumps are from a Clearly Besotted set called Feeling Sheepish, which I coloured with Copic Markers and then added a Grassy Edge from MFT Stamps


I arranged it all on a 6 x 4 card base, added a sentiment that I printed on the PC and ran through the Minc machine with bright pink foil, and then added a few clear dewdrops to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!