Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Miss you already

Good morning all, I really hope that my blog scheduling is going well while we are away. This one is scheduled for Tuesday 26 July, so hope that's right!


Today's card is one I made for a lovely lady who left our team at work last week. She has now finished her placement and has moved on to start a new job, so this is the card we all signed for her.


I used the little critters from the WPlus9 set Going Places and the bunnies are from the Wishing You set also by WPlus9.


I coloured them all with Copics and then cut them out with their corresponding dies.


Then I made some window frames from black card and the MFT Stitched Square dies. I arranged them on a 7 x 5 card blank and then added all the animals in to the windows.



I love that they all look like they are waving lol. Then I wrote a sentiment on the PC and printed it on white card backed with black. Simple!!!


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!