Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Painting on black card

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Well today's the day we're off to sunny Spain. Wish me luck !!!!!


Today's card was an experiment in painting on black card stock. I used the Organic Blooms stamp from Mama Elephant and stamped it around a piece of card with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed it with Ranger Fine Detail Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.


I used Gansai Tambi watercolour paints and found that the richer colours gave the best results. I also used very little water in parts so that the colours were stronger.


I added an Indigo Blu Happy Birthday sentiment stamp to the middle and heat embossed it with Fine Detail True White embossing powder from Cosmic Shimmer.


Then I added it all to an A6 card base and added a few random matte gold sequins.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!