Shabby Blogs

Thursday 7 July 2016

Birthday goodies - florals

Hello again.  Judy back with a couple of quick cards I made earlier this week.

Last weekend was my birthday and Jen picked out loads of fabulous crafty goodies for me, which I couldn't wait to use.  These are the cards I made using two new Wplus9 stamps from a range called Beautiful Bouquets.  These are Dahlia and Ranunculus.


I stamped each flower with Versamark ink and heat embossed with a stunning rose gold ultra fine embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp.  They turned out wonderfully and I decided not to do anything else with them.


I cut two coloured card fronts with a stitched die then used a die from one of the Blueprints sets for the image.


I layered the two together on a white card blank and added a sentiment from another new set.  This one comes from Sentiments and Quotes by Altenew.


I love how these turned out and can't wait to try the embossing powder again but on black card.  Watch this space!

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!