Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 September 2013

Flowers for you

Good morning all, hope everyone is doing well. That was a really strange weekend, had a good but very tiring day out with my daughter, granddaughters and Jude on Saturday to do a spot of shopping. Then a relatively quiet evening, followed by an awful night!!!
 
I started feeling quite ill about 1am Sunday morning and if I had been a drinker I would have sworn I was really drunk (I wasn't honest lol). The room started spinning and I had to grab the bed and hubby, then the sickness started. Horrid I know, but I thought I would share anyway, so I had a rubbish night not being able to lay down or the dizziness would start again closely followed by the sickness ;O(
 
Anyway I am feeling a bit better, but still dizzy every time I get up or lay down, so think it may be an ear infection, I'm going to try and get a docs appointment today and see if I can get it knocked on the head before we go away on Saturday. I am so looking forward to this break and I don't want a silly ear infection to spoil it!
 
Now, on to today's card at last lol. I started with some long stem flower buds that we had picked up at the Great British Craft Fair the other month. I twisted loads of them together to form a long line and then bent them in to a ring shape. It took a bit of fiddling and faffing but eventually I was happy with it.


I used some papers from the stash and matted these with a dark green card. Then added the flower ring to the middle.


I used some green spotty ribbon to make some little bows and added these around the ring, and a piece of plain green ribbon underneath it.


I finished the card with a little sentiment in the centre and then some white pearls.


Hope you like it.

See you soon.

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!