Shabby Blogs

Friday 13 September 2013

Charity makes

Morning crafty friends.  Friday again - at last. 
Thanks to Jen for standing in for me yesterday.  I'm feeling better today so back to work I go - boo!
Tonight Mum is attending another dancing event to raise money for our local cancer hospital.  She asked if Jen and I could provide some Christmas cards to sell, so we got busy.
On our recent visit to the Great British Craft Festival, we received a couple of free Hunkydory kits.  I decided to use one of these to make my cards.
From two sheets of toppers, most of an A4 co-ordinating card and some assorted card blanks, I made 7 cards.



We have more of these kits so we have made quite a few more to send for the sale.
Hope you like them.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!