Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 September 2013

More male cards

Good morning folks, hope all is well in your little part of the world ;o)) All is good here, we had a nice family meal last night to celebrate my son-in-law's birthday.
 
Today's cards are some of the ones I made for the family to send to him.
 
They are quite simple, but made using different methods.
 
A very straightforward ready made topper and sentiment.
 
 
Then a photo in a ready made frame card.
 
 
Some more toppers but this time on hand made paper.
 
 
and finally, my little owls that I printed and cut using my Silhouette Cameo, and added on to a cork background.
 

 
I do have another couple but I'll save them for another day lol, Hope you like these ones. Thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!