Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Initial art

Morning all.

The last couple of days has seen me working on a piece of art for my newly tidied bedroom.

Over the weekend Jen and Alan helped me move out a couple of bits of furniture and rearrange what remained into a more user friendly space.  It is still a long way from finished , but we've made a start.

The walls are white and I have bought some beautiful wallpaper which has muted tones.  I've decided to go for grey as an accent colour and have used different grey papers from my Amy Tangerine stash to create the background to this art piece.

The letter was downloaded from a link I found on Pinterest.  I'm not sure where it came from to be able to credit the originator, so if this was you, or someone you know, "Thank You".
These melt art pieces came from our stash and just add in a bit of extra depth to the piece.

Hope you like it. TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!