Shabby Blogs

Friday 27 September 2013

Merry Christmas

Good morning all, hope you have had a good week and are ready for the weekend. I must admit to being a little excited about going away tomorrow. I am really looking forward to the break, but I shall soooooooooo miss the craft room !!!!!!! But we are taking a few supplies with us to stop the withdrawal symptoms getting too bad lol.
 
Today's card is back to Christmas again, just green and white and very simple.
 
 
I started with the background and ran a piece of white Centura Pearl card through the Snowman Snowflake embossing folder. I matted this on to a piece of dark green card on a 7x5 card blank.
 
I then stamped three Christmas trees using Forest pigment ink and heat embossed with a Verdigris embossing powder. I cut them out by hand leaving a small border.
 
 
 
 
I added a piece of green gingham ribbon and a silver snowflake charm and then stamped a simple sentiment with the same colours.
 
 
I finished the card by adding some iridescent gems and stars to the trees and snowflakes. I think it's really pretty and can see us making more of these in different colours.
 
 
Anyway that's all for now I've got a million and one things to do today before we go, so see you soon.
 
Take care.
 
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!