Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Wedding Memories

Good morning all, I am having to schedule this post today as we are going to be away overnight visiting my grandson's and daughter in-law. Hopefully by the time this goes live I will still be asleep ;o)) lol but not for long! as the reason we are going just for 1 day is to take our youngest grandson, Bailey, to his first day at big school!!!! I can't believe it has come around so quickly, they really do grow up too fast lol.
 
Anyway, yesterday was my daughter K and her husband Ian's second wedding anniversary, so today's post is one of the cards I made for them.
 
 
For a change I have used my Serif Craft Artist software and a couple of Digikits to make some of their cards. I don't use this very often and really should use it more as there are some lovely digikits around, and I have quite a few lol.
 
 
This card is really simple it's a ready made scrapbook layout, re-sized to fit an 8x8 card. I then added a photograph and re-sized this to fit in a heart frame.
 
 
I printed it on to good quality cardstock and then added decorations including, roses and bakers twine.
 
 
I finished it off with a small double heart charm.
 
 
Hope you like it. Have a great day and I promise I'll try not to sob too much when he goes in to school lol.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!