Shabby Blogs

Saturday 21 September 2013

Kraft and black today

Happy Saturday everyone, hope the sun is shining where you are. We have had some sunshine the last couple of days, so it feels more like a normal September now lol.
 
Anyway today's card, is another that I made for my Son-In-Law last week. I started with some matt black card and stamped the scooter image all over it using Versamark ink. I then added black embossing powder and heat set it.
 
 
 
I cut the black card to fit on a 6x6 Kraft card blank and then stamped the same image again on some Kraft card, but this time using Cocoa Memento ink and clear embossing powder.

 
I cut the image out with a Spellbinders Adorning Squares die.
 
Then I decided that the piece of card I had cut it from was too pretty not to use ;o)) so I decided to trim it down and use it. I mounted it on foam pads and then set the fancy cut image back inside.

 
I used my little craft alphabet stickers to make the sentiments and mounted them on Kraft and black card.
 
Even though you don't really see the embossing on the black card I still really like this one. Hope you do too.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!