Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 June 2015

Another giraffe

I really liked the animal cards that we have done lately.  I dug through some of our older stamps and found another giraffe to use for my card today.


After he was stamped and coloured with Copics, I carefully cut him out.  This was probably the most difficult part of the whole card!


We have several balloon stamps and dies so I mixed them up to have in the sky.


I drew the cords in but I think I should have made some shorter.


The sentiment is from the Hello Sunshine set by Lawn Fawn.


So there it is - a child's birthday card.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!