Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Pandamonium

Good morning all.  A big thank you to Jen for stepping in yesterday when I forgot to photograph my card before sending it!!
Thanks to Staci I eventually got a picture of the card I made for Daniel's 24th on Sunday.


I found this flic.kr image on Pinterest and it uses the new Mama Elephant Pandamonium set.  The creator isn't acknowledged but I loved the layout they had used.


I bought the Pandamonium set a couple of weeks ago because Jen really liked it, and this is the first time I've used it.  I don't think mine is a bad interpretation of the original card.  What do you think?

I really must try harder with my cards as I either forget to make them until the last minute or forget to photograph them LOL.

TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!