Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 June 2015

Out of this world

Good morning all, hope you have all had a good weekend. We celebrated a couple of birthdays this weekend. One of them was my sons, and this is the card that I made for me and his dad to send. 


I used the paper out of a Studio Calico paper pad, it was already printed with all of the little sayings around the earth. So I just added the main sentiment using Safmat.


I typed it on the computer and added the star around it then printed it on to Safmat and cut it out by hand. 


I really like this product as it's transparent so you don't lose the image behind. I just forget we have it lol. 


Then I used a Britannia die to cut the Son. I cut it twice from bright red card and layered it together. Then I covered it with Glossy Accents and left it to dry. 


Once it was dry I added it to the front. Then I layered the main image on to some bright red card and put it all on a 7 x 7 card blank. 


Then I used another Studio Calico paper for the inside. This one shows all of the constellations. I added a small arrow cut with an MFT Blueprints set and stamped his birthday date in the bottom corner. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!