Shabby Blogs

Friday 12 June 2015

Studio calico bunnies

Good morning all, hope you are well.

My Studio Calico kit came yesterday so I've had a quick play with the stamp set.


I love these little bunnies, so I stamped three of them with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, then coloured them with Copic Markers.


The sentiment is also from this set and I stamped it with Tangelo Dew Drop Ink.


I added a couple of strips of polkadot washi tape to the corners. 



Then popped it all on to an orange 7 x 5 card blank, and it was done, easy peasy.




Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon, .

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!