Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Some wonderful news

Hello again crafty friends.

I left you Friday with the news that my daughter was due to have her baby induced that day.  Things didn't quite go to plan but eventually at 15.30 on Saturday afternoon we welcomed Charlotte Rose into the world.


I may be a little biased, but I think she is beautiful :)  She is a little jaundiced so is undergoing light therapy.  Hopefully she will be home tomorrow.


As usual I am way behind with my cards for the event, although I did manage to make this one for her uncle to give to her parents.


I made the bunting from a La La Land die, an MFT heart strip and a heart punch, then raised it on sticky pads. 


I stamped the body suit on a couple of papers and also used the same ones for the card background.


The stamp is from a set we have had forever and was the perfect size to sit under the topper.


I'm happy with the layout but the papers are a bit too much in the banner.  I should really have stuck to plain card.  What do you think?

TTFN Jude xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!