Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 June 2015

Big sister

Today my daughter is due to give birth to her second child.  That means my granddaughter Keira is about to become a big sister, so I made her a card from the baby.


We already know our newest addition is a little girl so I thought this picture was appropriate.

It is a Lili of the Valley image from the Art Pad called Just for Girls.


I love pink with navy blue and these papers from Dovecraft fit fabulously with my image.


I also used my favourite Lawn Fawn stamp set, but this time chose a different sentiment.


I'm sure Keira will be a great big sister, even if she doesn't like the idea at the moment lol :)

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!