Shabby Blogs

Thursday 11 June 2015

Three feathers

Hello again.

I spent yesterday in London for work and as I had to leave very early, I was extremely tired when I got back home.  So tired I really didn't want to make a card or blog!

With some persuasion and an idea from Jen (that she found on Pinterest!) I eventually made this.


I used three papers from Webster's Papers Best Friend collection and cut a feather from each.  I used a piece of bark print paper that came from a Simon Says Stamp card kit and layered it with desert sand card.


The sentiment is also a SSS set called Happy & Smile.  I stamped and embossed this with Ranger Liquid Platinum.


The feathers were then glued above the sentiment.


An easy make for when time and energy are in short supply.

TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!