Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Masks and Inks

Good morning all, hope you are well and having a good week. Today's card is one I made for Mum for her birthday last week, this one was from my brother.


I used a That Special Touch mask and London Fog Memento ink for the flower background. Then I punched some small flowers from yellow card and glued them on top. 


I used some coordinating yellow paper and grey and yellow card for matting and layering and offset them on a grey A5 card blank. 


The sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley set, which I cut out with a circle die from an MFT Blueprints set. Then I made a couple of mats for it with two sizes of EK Success circle punches. 


I made up the sentiment using the Crafters Companion Sentimentals Female set and stamped it with black Archival Ink. 


I added a few pearls to the centres of the flowers, then punched out a tiny butterfly from the same yellow card. 


To finish the card I found a small piece of yellow ribbon and put it across the bottom of the image, then I tied a bow for one end. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!