Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 August 2015

Birthday girl

Good morning all, it's Friday at last.  I'm on leave after today so hopefully I will get some quality crafting time and finally get ahead on my cards!

Today's creation was made for a work friend.  We are off out for lunch today to celebrate.  Her birthday isn't until 25th August, but as we will both be out of the office I need to give it to her today.  


She finally catches me up and can't brag about being much younger than me lol.


This image is from Lili of the Valley Art pad called Just for Girls.  Tracey is the least girly girl I know so she will find the irony in this card amusing - I hope!


The background paper is from a pack called Curiosity Corner and it is matted with old gold cardstock.


I hope she likes it and that you do too.

TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!