Shabby Blogs

Friday 7 August 2015

Scrabble board

Good morning folks, yes it's Jen back again. Jude isn't feeling too good at the minute so I'm filling in for her with the blog. 

You may remember last year when I put together a scrabble board with all of our families names on it. The trouble I had fitting them all on lol. 


Well since the arrival of our newest member, Charlotte Rose in June, I have been thinking about redoing the board to be able to fit her name on. 

The last time I did it, I cut a scrabble board down to be able to fit in a 12 x 12 frame. But this time I ordered a new 16 x 16 inch frame online, so that I could leave the scrabble board whole. 


Mum picked me up a new scrabble board in a charity shop and then I spent hours and hours trying to get the names to all fit together!


But eventually I managed it, all 24 of us. So it's official Charlotte is now part of the family lol.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!