Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Panda love

Good morning all, I am away in the Lake District for a couple of days, so I'm hoping this post goes live as planned. Today is my hubby's birthday, hence the short break away, and this is the card I have made for him. Hope you have a great birthday love xxxx


I used the Mama Elephant set - Pandamonium, and stamped them with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. 


I used the matching dies to cut out the pandas and then raised them on foam pads on to a couple of layers of MFT Stitched Squares. 


I then stamped the sentiment and heart above them. The heart was stamped with Ladybug Dew Drop Ink. 


The spotty paper is from a Dovecraft Monochrome Back to Basics set and I teamed it with the bright red card. 


I used the Husband sentiment from a Crafters Companion Sentimentals - Male set and the other two sentiments, one on the outside and one on the inside are from an Avery Elle set called Handwritten Notes. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!