Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 4 August 2015

Simon Says August

Good morning friends.  Hope you are having a good August so far :)

Today I have a card made using the Simon Says Stamp card kit for August.  I took this card straight from the inspiration sheet.


The original card was by Laura Bassen who is a SSS designer and blogs at https://laurafadora.wordpress.com/.


I've never made a shaker card so this was a first for me.  I thought they where too much messing about, but by using a plastic wallet it is much less messy. I really like the effect you get with the sparkles.


I stamped the flip flops, coloured them and hand cut the as I don't have the matching die set.  The stamp set is called Flip Flop Season.


I thought this was a bright and cheerful summer card.  Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!