Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 August 2015

Big balloon

Good morning all, Jen back again today. This card is one of the ones I made for my daughters birthday a few weeks ago. 


I had seen on Instagram and Pinterest quite a few cards that had a large balloon on the top. Well I didn't have the die they were using but I did have this semi circle one as past of an MFT Blueprints set. 


I used a turquoise spotty card for the balloon and decided to cut it on the corner so that it went on two edges of the card. 


Then I added some white twine to the bottom and tied it in a bow. 


I used a 7 x 5 silver card blank for the base and covered the front with white card. Then I added the balloon and twine on top. I used glossy accents to keep the twine in place. 


The sister was cut with a Britannia die out of white card and I used a Creative Expressions stamp set for the sentiment called Antique Dressforms.


Then I added a few silver and turquoise stars and sequins randomly across the front, to finish it off. 


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!