Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Big Sister

Hello crafty friends.  Today I have the first of my granddaughter's birthday cards to share.  Tomorrow Keira Grace will be four years old!

This card is from her baby sister, Charlotte Rose.


I used some baby animals from a couple of different stamp sets and set them on a plain white background.

I raised the panel on some foam tape and used a pink card blank.


I coloured them in shades of pink and purple using Copic markers.


I then used some of our smaller dies to cut the sister and number 4 from dark pink card.


I love these cute little bunnies, and as the girls are called Warren, I thought them quite appropriate.


So that's her first card finished.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!