Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 August 2015

Ellie with balloons

Good morning all, and welcome to the start of a new week. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. 


Today's card was made using one of my favourite stamps. This is Ellie from Avery Elle. We have had the stamp set for a few weeks, and I've used her a few times already. But I am now very happy as Jude has managed to get hold of the matching die from America ;o))


For this card I stamped her with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and then watercoloured her with the same colour. I cut her out by hand and then raised her on foam pads on the front of the card. 


I picked a 7 x 5 blue card blank and covered it with a piece of turquoise card. Looking back I wish I had used a white card blank for a bit more contrast. 


I stamped the balloons with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and then coloured them with a White Wink of Stella Gel Pen. 


The sentiment is made up with a couple of stamps from the Crafters Companion Sentimentals - Female set.


Then I just added a few sequins to finish it off. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!