Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Party and cake

Morning crafty friends.  I have a sweet card suitable for a girl's birthday to share with you today.


The image is by Lili of the Valley and comes from the Art Pad set 9 - Party and Cake.


I chose some pink card stock and matching paper.  This one comes from a set called Garden Party.


I used a 5 x 7 card blank and added the embossed background then layered the other pieces.


I added a link bow and a simple sentiment, and called it finished.
I like how quick these type of cards come together.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!