Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Keira Grace

Good morning world.  How are you today?

We are having a big birthday tea party this afternoon to celebrate my beautiful granddaughter Keira.  Four years ago today my daughter and her husband were blessed with a little bundle of red faced, screaming wonderfulness, that has grown into a gorgeous, dark eyed, dark haired beauty.  I couldn't be prouder of this special little girl, and how she has handled the arrival of her baby sister.  Today at least I get to spoil her and show her how much I love her.



Happy birthday Keira Grace!


This is the card I am giving to her.


The sentiment is the main focus and I stuck to a simple colour scheme. 


Hope you like it! 


TTFN Jude xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!