Shabby Blogs

Friday 26 January 2018

Balloons

Hello and welcome.
I'm back again with another simple design.


This balloon stamp is from the It's No Secret stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.
This is a lovely set that has messages you can stamp in the balloons and add a scratch off sticker.
I haven't tried this yet but I will.


I lightly inked a sky before adding the balloons, which were stamped with Distress Inks and covered in Wink of Stella.


I cut a cloud die and stamped my sentiment on it.  This was layered at the bottom of the card.


The finishing touches were drops made with Caribbean Ocean Nuvo Drops.  These match very well with the peacock feathers distress ink.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!