Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Leafy greetings

Hello friends! Hope you are having a good week.


Today's card was designed around the lovely background paper.  I found this in our Simon Says Stamp card kit stash and wanted to use it, but I didn't want to cover it up too much.


I had seen a technique where a sentiment had been added on to a flower trail to make it look continuous, and decided to try it with a more simple leaf.


I stamped the leaf close to the script sentiment and closed the loop with a fine tip pen.  I then fussy cut the sentiment and leaf to keep it small.


Once laid over the paper I realised the sentiment disappeared, so I added a couple of matching matts to lift it away from the paper.  A very simple but effective solution!

Hope you like today's card.  I will see you soon.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!