Shabby Blogs

Thursday 25 January 2018

Flower Turnabout

Good morning all, sorry I'm late again, I really can't get my head focused lately lol. Anyway, today is my beautiful daughter-in-laws birthday, and this is the card I made for her from mum. Happy Birthday Staci xxxxx


I made this using the Concord & 9th, Flower Turnabout Stamp set. I used our MISTI stamp tool to help with the positioning, and using Versamark ink, I stamped the flowers 4 times.


After each rotation, I used embossing powder over the Versamark, SSS - Rose Gold, Cosmic Shimmer - Bright Gold, Ranger - Liquid Platinum, and WOW - Cloud 9.


The card is really sparkly and textured, but difficult to capture on the camera.


The sentiment is from a Honey Bee Stamps set called Happiness. I stamped it with Versamark, and then heat embossed with the Rose Gold powder. Then I added it all to a 6 x 6 card blank and finished with a few drops of Liquid Pearls in Rose Gold.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!