Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 31 January 2018

Birthday Balloons

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week. Can you believe that we are at the end of January already ??? where did that go lol.


Today's cards were an idea that popped in to my head that I decided to give a try, using the string of balloons to make the age number of the recipient.


It ended up being very fiddly, so I don't think I will rush to try it again, but I am happy with how these turned out. 


I have recently signed up to a new monthly kit, from Hobby base, and the foiled card and twine came in that kit. I used an MFT Stamps, Dienamics die to cut the balloon shape, and raised them on foam tape onto 6 x 4 card blanks.


I shaped the twine into the numbers and then covered them in PVA glue, once they were dry, they were pretty much stuck in the shape, so I could glue them to my cards and tie a knot around the balloon end.


Then I heat embossed a sentiment and added a few sequin stars to finish.

Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!