Shabby Blogs

Monday 22 January 2018

Perennial beauty

Happy Monday.  I hope you had a good weekend.


Today's card uses one of my Christmas gifts - Perennial Beauty by Altenew.  I stamped it using the Cherry Blossom ink set also from Altenew and two leaves using colours from the Green Fields set.


I stamped the sentiment from the set onto a plain card blank and stencilled lightly with one of the pink inks.  I then arranged the flower and leaves to the side.


The finishing touch was some rose gold liquid pearls.


I'm really happy with the finished card.  Hope you like it too.

TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!