Shabby Blogs

Monday 29 January 2018

You Rock

Good morning all, I hope you have had a nice crafty weekend. I didn't manage to get much achieved this weekend, but I have had a little play lol.


Saturday was my eldest grandson's 12th birthday, and this is one of the cards I made for him. I started with the background, using an image from my Silhouette software, and printed it on the laser printer. Then I ran it through the Minc machine with silver foil.


The main image is from a recent issue of Creative Stamping magazine, I stamped it with black pigment ink, and then heat embossed it with black embossing powder.


I cut the image out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Rectangle die, and then raised it with craft foam above the shiny background.


Then I gave it a red mat before popping it all on a black 6 x 6 card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!