Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 January 2018

Magical Birthday Wishes

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend, and are having a good week so far.


Today's card is the one I made for a little girl who turned 7 yesterday. Her favourite animals are giraffes and unicorns, so I thought this was a safe bet lol.


I used Distress Oxide inks to create the background panel, Fossilized Amber, Picked Raspberry, and Broken China. These three give this lovely rainbow effect by creating other colours where they overlap.


The images are both Lawn Fawn, the unicorn is from the Critters Ever After set, and the fairy is from the Fairy Friends set.


I coloured them with Copic markers and then cut them out with their matching dies. I cut the panel with an Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements die, and cut an aperture with a star die. 


Then I added it all to a bright pink card blank using foam tape to raise the panel, and heat embossed a Lawn Fawn Scripty Saying stamp onto black card for the sentiment.


After I had taken the photos I couldn't resist adding a few coloured sequins and a number 7 lol.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!