Shabby Blogs

Friday 19 January 2018

Go Bananas

Good morning folks, apologies for this being late, but I really couldn't get moving today !


Anyway, today's card is a really simple stamped card, for a very special young man who turns 12 next week.


I used the stamp set called Safari Friends, that came free with issue 145 of Papercraft Essentials. It's a great set, with cute critters and people, a few different sentiments, and an embossing folder.


I stamped the vines with Altenew Crisp Dye ink using Parrot, from the Tropical Forest set.


Then I stamped the monkey with Memento Rich Cocoa ink, and coloured him with Copic markers.


The grass is cut from thick olive card using the MFT Grassy Edges dies, and layered to show the different lengths.


Then I popped it on to a lime green card base, and die cut a number 12 from an Xcut Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet in gold.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!