Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Pandas on parade

Hello again.
Today's card was made for my nephew's 12th birthday.


I started with an inked background using Distress Oxides. I used Picked Raspberry, Faded Jeans and Black Soot.  I then added Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle.


The panda's are from Mama Elephant's Pandamonium set and I added some of the small elements in the set - the balloon and lanterns.


I coloured these with Copic markers and added some Wink of Stella over the top.


The finishing touch was the gold embossed sentiment.

I really like this playful little card and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!