Shabby Blogs

Saturday 27 July 2013

1st Christmas cards of the year!

Good morning all hope you're weekend is going well. If this weather stays nice we will be having a barbecue later at my sons house. They have a lovely big garden so it's nice to sit outside there. 

With the sun shining like it is I can't believe I am thinking about Christmas though lol. But we did say after the mad rush to make cards last year that we would make some every month this year. Ha well, as you can guess that didn't happen so these are the first ones lol.
 

 
I started by simply embossing two different card fronts with a new Die-sire embossing folder. I love how this has the two different designs in one folder and the perfect gap for ribbon.
 
 
Once embossed I added some ribbon and then decorated with snowflakes cut from glitter and plain card using a Spellbinders die set. 
 
 
I added a rub on transfer to the largest snowflake and then a simple sentiment and a few gems finished them off.
 
 
They are both very simple cards but quite effective. Hope you like them too. 

Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!