Shabby Blogs

Friday 5 July 2013

For a lovely Aunt

Good morning everyone hope you are well today. Today I have another one of Jude's birthday cards to share with you. 

This one is a free stamp from a magazine but I think it's really cute. I coloured it with Promarkers and then cut it out with a scalloped oval die and inked through the die with a bit of Tattered Rose Distress Ink. 
 
 
I used some pretty papers on a 6x6 scalloped card blank and layered them up with some co-ordinating plain card, then mounted the image on the top with a piece of spotty pink ribbon.
 
 
Next I put on a leaf flourish and then added a couple of flowers from my stash to the tips.
 
 
I finished the card with a bow made from pink organza ribbon and a ready made sentiment.
 
 
Hope you like this one as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by again.
 
See you soon.
 
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!