Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Border punches

Good morning all hope you are having a good week. I'm back to work today after 10 days off! Eeek I'm not looking forward to it lol. I much prefer to be at home ;o))

While I was off, I had a little play with some border punches and used them to make this card. 
 
 
I used 3 different punches and 3 different shades of paper. The punches are all Tonic Studios and the paper is from a DCWV adhesive paper strip book. 
 
 
I added some little wooden flowers and a few gems. Then punched some small butterfly's from an old book page with another Tonic punch.
 
 
The stamp is part of a Papermania set and the Happy Birthday stickers are from a Fundamentals Petite Alphabet Booklet. 
 
 
Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by again. See you soon. 
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!